We are looking for a passionate, personable, flexible Business Analyst to help gather requirements from stakeholders throughout the business, using a wide range of elicitation techniques. From these requirements you will create user stories together with acceptance criteria that will feed into the Development Team.
You will be expected to become fully conversant with the Bink platform and its range of services. We want to spot issues long before they get to the development stage, so an analytical mind and good problem solving skills are essential.
Analysis will include; enhancements to the existing platform, new business opportunities, process improvements and anything else that requires critical thinking between originators and those that will implement ideas.
Bink is a highly collaborative company and you will be an exceptional communicator in both the written and spoken word. We want to be succinct but crystal clear and fast paced but thorough.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst who wants to be exposed to almost every aspect of a business, become subject matter experts and help drive the direction of process.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships throughout the business
- Proven experience of writing User Stories with acceptance criteria
- Demonstrable ability to create, maintain and deliver clarity
- Ability to think of and apply use cases to ensure all requirements have been thought through
- Good knowledge of requirements gathering techniques
- Aptitude and willingness to learn current systems and services
- Aptitude and willingness to become subject matter experts on required business areas
- Flexibility and openness to taking on differing tasks within the Business Analysis department
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge and experience of using agile development methodologies
- Calm, unflappable demeanour
- Experience of using Jira
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience of using Kanban
- Experience of User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge of the Loyalty marketplace
- Experience of working in a start-up company