- Develop Innovation project frameworks.
- Contribute to the success of the team by providing constructive support.
- Participate in team discussions and decision making on; architecture, design options and process improvements.
- Meet Innovation needs as per agreed design requirements.
- Be flexible, receptive to a dynamic environment.
- To undertake any other reasonable management requests, including duties as can be reasonably expected to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of the department and Bink.
- To carry out duties as responsibilities of the post at all times in compliance with Bink polices, business imperatives and company culture.
- To take pride in any project contribution
- An eagerness to contribute towards other team projects that may be developed in other languages (e.g. Python, Java, Objective-C etc.)
Required Skills & Attributes
- Familiarity with Python
- Advantageous if you have had exposure to unit testing
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- NoSQL exposure a big plus.
- Knowledge of Python and the following frameworks:
- Experience of developing in a Unix environment (Linux or macOS).
- iOS (Swift/Objective C)
This job is based in Ascot – Berkshire.
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Android Developer” in your application.