We are looking for a UX specialist to work with our Innovation team in designing and testing new capabilities. The right candidate will thrive in a fast paced, start up environment, understand active measurement to prove / disprove capabilities, and have a strong grasp of how to gather consumer feedback. The initial contract will last 6-months. An opportunity to convert to permanent at conclusion may be presented based on success and the business’ position.
- Work with the Innovation team to translate ideas and capabilities into designs
- Advise on appropriate user journeys and options for a given capability or desired outcome
- Mock up designs in wireframes, storyboards and prototypes
- Propose, research and validate ideas in line with Innovation requirements
- Undertake competitive research to validate ideas, generate challenge, and generally innovate our own thinking about capabilities and user journeys
- Work closely with and Head of Innovation. Direct reporting into Head of Consumer Product.
- Work with engineers, where required, to implement features in test apps or web pages where Proto is insufficient for testing or feedback purposes
Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Startup experience preferred with ReTech and/or FinTech
- Experience working with UX teams
- Experience with high fidelity prototyping of UX and UI interactions – Proto.io preferred
- A good working understanding of UX and a passion for good digital experiences
- Good understanding of software development – no specific coding skills necessary
- Experience with user research / hypothesis validation
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- First class communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
This position is based in Ascot.
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “UX / UI Contractor” in your application.